Health Benefits of Seaweed
The ocean provides us with so many bountiful benefits. One of these is seaweed. Seaweed is rich in antioxidants. It has vitamins and minerals that benefit your skin and hair. It is also a powerful anti-aging ingredient that can regenerate and protect skin. Want to know more? Here are some of the beauty benefits of seaweed.
- It contains an anti-inflammatory ingredient and can help reduce inflammation caused by acne.
- Seaweed can also help keep skin conditions like rosacea, get under control. Rich in B vitamins, it helps with skin conditions like rosacea and inflammation.
- Seaweed serves as an exfoliant that helps to get rid of dead skin cells and toxins.
- It has detoxifying benefits which can also help deep cleanse the skin and improve its overall health.
- It is rich in vitamin C, promoting collagen production and can help keep the skin youthful in appearance. Seaweed provides a lot of anti-aging benefits.
- Seaweed contains niacin, so by adding a facial oil to your daily routine that is enriched with seaweed, it will help with dull skin or hyperpigmentation.
All these benefits are amazing and we hope you try out some of our products to reap the rewards of this powerhouse ingredient.
On a side note, our oceans provide for us, and we must also take care of them. Plastic waste is causing so much damage to our planet and harming the plants and animals that inhabit these waters. As we pollute more, we are killing our coral reefs, destroying plant life and killing animals like sea turtles, dolphins, whales, sharks, and more. So the next time you purchase a product that contains plastic, think about where it will end up and what damage it will do. If you are interested in how you can do some simple things to help our planet, check out the PlasticFreeJuly organization or research a local recycling program in your